This SPTF multi-stakeholder working group began working in 2011 and was instrumental in the development of Dimension 6 of the Universal Standards for SPM, "Balance Financial and Social Performance." Since then, its work focuses on helping to advance implementation of Dimension 6. This working group is facilitated by Tony Sheldon (SPTF).
- The group analyzes feedback on implementation of the practices in Dimension 6, as well as discusses emerging lessons from the field on balancing financial and social returns.
- The group hosts targeted conversations and dialogue on timely issues to help advance the discourse on balanced returns.
Balanced returns discussions that were posted on blogs:
- Dirk Helsen, Triodos Investment Fund Management
- Anna Kanze, Grassroots Capital Management
- Paul di Leo, Grassroots Capital Management
- Triple Jump's approach to Balanced Returns.
How to join
All members of the SPTF are invited to join. We will also extend personal invites to people with expertise in the subject matter.