Today, the Social Performance Task Force (SPTF) has approximately 3,000 individual members from 1,433 organizations in 131 countries and representing every stakeholder group within the inclusive finance sector. The SPTF community is the only significant collaboration among all financial inclusion stakeholders focused on amassing the knowledge, interest, and practices needed to create industry-wide change.
Out of our thousands of members, the SPTF especially wishes to recognize our sustaining members, whose partnership and financial support ensure our ongoing operations.
THANK YOU for making all this possible.
- Core Funders are the financial backbone of our organization. They are:
- Agence Française de Développement
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
- The Government of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- Ford Foundation
- Collaborating Members support specific projects at the SPTF through significant monetary or in-kind donations. See a list of our 18 Collaborating Members.
- Organizational Members provide ongoing, annual monetary support to the SPTF and participate in its operations, including electing and running for the SPTF board of directors. See a list of our 54 Organizational Members.
- Community Members help spread responsible inclusive finance all over the world by staying informed via the SPTF mailing list, making use of SPTF resources, and/or participating in SPTF activities. See the list of the 1,361 organizations that are affiliated with our approximately 3,000 Community Members.
|ACCESS ASSIST||Grassroots Capital Management|
|AGAHE Pakistan||HASAL Microfinance Bank Limited|
|Alalay Sa Kaunlaran Incorporated (ASKI)||Inclusive Finance Network Luxembourg (InFiNe)|
|Alterfin||Jordan Microfinance Company (Tamweelcom)|
|Association professionnelle des systèmes financiers décentralisés - Côte d'Ivoire (APSFD-CI)||JSC MFO Crystal|
|Bereke||Kabalikat para sa Maunlad na Buhay Incorporated (KMBI)|
|BRAC International Holdings BV||Maha Agriculture Microfinance|
|Catholic Relief Services||Microfinance Centre (MFC)|
|CERISE||Microfinance Council of the Philippines (MCPI)|
|Chamroeun Microfinance Limited||MicroFinanza Rating|
|China Association of Microfinance||Microfund For Women|
|Credit and Development Forum (CDF)||MIMOSA|
|Dariu Foundation||Nordic Microfinance Initiative AS|
|Deutsche Bank||Oikocredit International|
|ECLOF International||Opportunity International|
|Entrepreneurs du Monde||Opportunity International Savings and Loan|
|European Investment Bank (EIB)||Pakistan Microfinance Network|
|European Microfinance Platform||Palestine for Credit and Development - FATEN|
|FINCA Impact Finance||Swiss Capacity Building Facility (SCBF)|
|Fonds Internationale pour le Développement de la Retraite Active (FIDRA)||Symbiotics SA|
|Friendship Bridge||The Dariu Foundation|
|Fundación Génesis Empresarial||The Small Enterprise Foundation (SEF)|
|Fundación Paraguaya||Triple Jump|
|Gawa Capital||Yemen Microfinance Network|
|Appui au Développement Autonome (ADA)||IRIS Project/Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN)|
|CDC Group||LeapFrog Investments|
|Consultative Group to Assist the Poor (CGAP)||MacArthur Foundation|
|Dia Vikas Capital||MicroSave|
|Dvara Trust||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Equitas Micro Finance Limited||ResponsAbility|
|European Investment Bank (EIB)||Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)|
|Inclusive Finance Network Luxembourg (InFiNe)||The Government of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg|
|International Labour Organization (ILO)||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|