CUSTOMER CENTRICITY: Enabling Financial Choices and Positive Outcomes for Low-Income Customers
February 19-22, 2018 | Radisson Blu Temple Bay | Mamallapuram, India
This year's event is jointly organized by SPTF, CGAP, Dvara and LeapFrog Investments. The meeting will build on the knowledge shared in CGAP’s new Customer-Centric Guide, which offers guidance on how organizations can move toward customer-centric business models.
The agenda for the 2018 Customer Centricity Learning Event and SPTF Annual Meeting is provided here. Briefing materials are provided at the bottom of this webpage and include the official list of participants.
- General Admission - US$ 550
- SPTF Paying Member * - US$ 450
- Indian Residents - US$ 200
Details on hotels and rates are provided here.
- All attendees will receive a printed agenda, official participants list, flash drive with briefing documents, and a namebadge.
- Flash Drive Table of Contents - Attendees will receive a flash drive loaded with these documents at event check in.
- Official List of Participants
- Meeting Agenda
- Customer-Centric Guide
- Universal Standards Implementation Guide
- Universal Standards for Social Performance Management
Notes and Presentations
Monday, February 19
- Plenary Session 1: Mainstreaming Social Performance for Banks: What can we learn from industry leaders?
- SPTF Outcomes Working Group Meeting
Supplemental presentation - Arohan
Client outcomes example - MicroFinanza Rating
- SPTF Social Investor Working Group Meeting
Presentation, part 1
Presentation, part 2
Tuesday, February 20
Wednesday, February 21
- Plenary Session 1: Digitizing Finance: Opportunities and Risks
All Digital Credit Is Not Equal - MicroSave
How Important is the Human Touch? - MicroSave
Thursday, February 22
- Plenary Session 1: The Potential of Data and Customer Outcomes
The Potential of Data and Customer Outcomes
The Need for Boundaries: Respecting Consumer Privacy in Our Data Practice