The Social Performance Task Force (SPTF) and the Smart Campaign hosted the Inclusive Digital Future: A Summit on Responsible Finance in Action in Nairobi, Kenya from June 24th to 27th.
Over the course of this three-day international forum - organized in partnership with MSC (Microsave Consulting) and ADA - we confronted the most pressing financial inclusion question of the day: How do we promote inclusion and trust in digital financial services while fostering innovation and growth?
The gathering brought together financial service providers, regulators, investors, and DFS experts for two days of trainings, panels, and interactive breakout discussions, capped off by field visits to leading Kenyan institutions engaged in digital transformation.
This event was generously sponsored by Mastercard Foundation and the Government of Luxembourg.
Digital Transformation Training will be featured at the African Microfinance Week in Burkina Faso in October. See the SPTF Newsletter for more information.
Session notes and Powerpoints will continually be posted to this site in the coming weeks. Please check back for updates. Flash drives with all event materials were distributed at the event.
- Model Legal Framework 2.0 Roundtable
Presentation (Smart Campaign)
- Plenary 2: Models for Responsible Digital Transformation
- Plenary 3: The Next "Last Mile:" Envisioning the Next Wave of Inclusion
Notes coming soon!
- Workshop 1: How Digital Transformation is Impacting Financial Inclusion in the DRC: A Case Study
- Workshop 2: Getting Data Privacy Right for Digital Financial Services
Presentation (4G Capital)
Presentation (Venture Lab)
- Workshop 3: Using Technology to Amplify the Client Voice in Regulation
Presentation (FSD Kenya)
- Workshop 4: Joining the Digital Revolution without Losing Your Way
- Responsible Digital Transformation training - Case Studies
Presentation (Amarante Consulting)
Event Media Partner
Visit the FinDev Gateway to see Kenya Summit media posts and learn more about Financial Inclusion for Development.