Please save the date for the next SPTF Social Investor Working Group meeting to take place in Luxembourg on June 18-19 hosted by the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs (MAEE) and in partnership with the Inclusive Finance Network Luxembourg (InFiNe.lu).
During this two-day meeting, investors will continue to discuss areas of priority defined by group members including:
- ALINUS and the harmonization of SPM assessment
- Social and Environment performance assessment of SME lenders
- SPM due diligence and monitoring of fintech investments
- Collaborative investor action to address over-indebtedness
- Alignment with broader impact investing initiatives
The meeting will also offer a unique opportunity to exchange and network between InFiNe.lu members and SPTF investor members.
We are purposely holding the meeting on June 18 and 19, as we are aware of other events taking place on June 20 (Launch of Guidelines for Investing in Responsible Digital Financial Inclusion in Amsterdam, Fintech Awards in Luxembourg, and likely ALINUS training in Luxembourg). As always, it is SPTF’s aim to coordinate with other initiatives and avoid overlap.
More details on the event, including a detailed agenda will be coming soon.
Social Investor Working Group co-chairs (Christophe Bochatay and Anna Kanze), SPTF Chair (Jurgen Hammer) and the SPTF Secretariat (Leticia Emme)