Technical Assistance (TA) Provider Webinar Series
The Responsible Microfinance Facility (RMF) is continuing its series of online trainings for technical assistance (TA) providers in areas of SPM where we often see gaps in practice. Upcoming trainings include:
- Client Outcomes Management. These trainings will be conducted in English and French by Eugénie Constancias of Entrepreneurs du Monde.
- French session: September 25, 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. EDT - Join the session here.
- English session: September 27, 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. EDT - Join the session here.
- Digital transformation. MicroSave will lead these trainings. Anup Singh will lead the English training, and a colleague to be determined will lead the French training.
- English session: October 2, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. EDT -
Join the session here.
- French session: October 9, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. EDT - Join the session here.
Visit the series webpage to listen to recordings and view presentations on past topics, which have included improving pricing transparency, preventing overindebtedness, and implementing client complaints mechanisms. All topics were held in French and English.
MFC-EMN Annual Conference
October 3 - 5, 2018
This year, the joint MicroFinance Centre (MFC) and European Microfinance Network (EMN) conference will focus on the implications of the digital revolution on financial and social inclusion. Registration is open here. Register by July 31 to qualify for an early bird discount.