The next appliaction deadline is 21 June 2019. If you miss this deadline, your application will be considered during the third quarter of 2019.
Scholarships available for digital transformation training!
RIFF-SEA is offering a limited number of scholarships to attend a summit on responsible digital finance, includng an all-day digital transformation training, on 25 June 2019 in Nairobi, Kenya. Click here to apply.
The Responsible Inclusive Finance Facility for Southeast Asia (RIFF-SEA) launched in May 2018 and is funded by the Ministry of Foregin and European Affairs in Luxembourg. SPTF is managing the RIFF-SEA. The purpose of the RIFF-SEA is to strengthen the capacity and responsible inclusive finance practices of financial service providers in Southeast Asia. The RIFF-SEA will operate through 31 December 2021.
The RMF will offer trainings and provide co-financing to providers for certain activities:
1. Introductory training on responsible inclusive finance
2. Training of Smart assessors
3. Training of SPI4 auditors
4. Training technical assistance (TA) providers on client protection
5. Training TA providers on other aspects of social performance management (SPM)
6. Training regulators on SPM
- Co-financing activities:
1. SPI4 audit plus additional support
2. Client protection assessment
3. Upgrade project chosen by the provider
4. Specialized training for the provider on an aspect of SPM of its choosing
5. Smart Certification and/or Social Rating
The RIFF-SEA will focus on the following countries:
- The Philippines
Apply to the RIFF-SEA
1. Responsible Inclusive Finance Introductory Training
2. Smart Campaign Assessor Training
3. SPI4 Auditor Training
4. Training of technical assistance (TA) providers on specific areas of client protection
5. Training of technical assistance (TA) providers on specific areas of SPM
9. Specialized training for a provider on a specific area of SPM
10. Smart Certification and/or Social Rating